The Asociación Española de Codificación Comercial (“AECOC”) is a Spanish association with registered office in Barcelona, Ronda del General Mitre, 10, and NIF (Tax ID): G-
08.557.985. AECOC is registered at the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, in the Statutory Deposit service of the Sub-Directorate General of Programming and Administrative Action. You may contact AECOC at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Similarly, you expressly agree not to destroy, alter, render useless or otherwise damage the data, content, programs, files, electronic documents and others contained on the AECOC Website.
- You agree not to obstruct the access of other users to the service by means of mass use of the IT resources employed by AECOC to provide the service, as well as not to take actions that may damage, interrupt or generate errors in such systems.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- All content of the Website (including but not limited to the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the Website), as well as the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Website are protected by all applicable laws in the field of intellectual and industrial property.
- AECOC does not grant any kind of licence or authorisation for the personal use of its intellectual property rights or any other right related to its Website and the services and products it offers.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual or industrial property rights relating to the materials or content considered part of the Website are the exclusive property of AECOC or of the third parties who have granted us the licence for their use, and you also acknowledge that the reproduction, distribution, commercialisation, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, through any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this Website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of AECOC or the owner.
- AECOC does not guarantee the continuous accessibility, correct viewing, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained on the Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
- AECOC is not liable for the information and other content integrated within the spaces or web pages of third parties, which are accessible from the AECOC Website through links or hyperlinks, nor for the information and other content integrated within the spaces or web pages of third parties, from which the AECOC Website may be accessed through links or hyperlinks. It is also not liable for the information and content of any third-party website that may use the same design and distinctive signs of AECOC, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
- Liability for use of the Website You are solely liable for the infringements you may incur or for any damages you may cause through your use of the Website, with AECOC, its partners, the companies of the group, employees, associates and representatives being exempted from any kind of liability that may arise from your actions.AECOC will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated information on the Website. However, AECOC does not guarantee the absence of errors, possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in all of the content accessible through this Website.
You are solely liable for any legal, judicial or extrajudicial claims or actions, initiated by third parties against AECOC based on your use of the Website. In such event, you will assume all the expenses, costs and indemnities claimed from AECOC due to such legal claims or actions.
- Liability for the functioning of the Website
AECOC does not assume any liability that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns in communication lines, or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system, due to causes beyond the control of AECOC.Similarly, AECOC also does not assume any liability that may arise from delays or blockages in the operational functioning of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in communication lines or on the Internet, as well as any damages caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond the control of AECOC.
AECOC is authorised to temporarily suspend, without giving prior notice, the total or partial access to the Website in order to carry out maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
- Liability for the functioning of the Website
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- Without prejudice to the rights that may correspond to you as a consumer, for
any litigation arising from the access to, existence, use or content of the Website, you expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to you and submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.